Friday, March 27, 2009

Beneath the Wings of Angels


Beneath the Wings of Angels

Beneath the wings of Angels
We sometimes find release
From the trials that prevent us
From finding lasting peace.
God often sends us His messengers
To guide us on our way.
They shelter us beneath their wings
and somehow save the day.
God knows that we're not perfect and we don't understand.
So He sometimes sends us Angels
To lend a helping hand.
Angels guide us and protect us
From dangers in this world
For beneath the wings of Angels
His blessings are unfurled.

I think that God's Angels were watching over Tori considering all she has been through.
Love, Mom

My mom sent that poem to me after we returned from Russia.

Lil' Miss T

With hair of gold and skin of white,
The angels came and changed your plight.
The woman from whom you were born,
Her heart was tattered, her spirit was torn.
She wanted for you a better life,
One devoid of poverty, anguish and strife.
Our family she entrusted you to,
A life of blessings known by few.
For now you have more, not less.
For now, my darling, our lives are blessed.


Reminded me of lil miss T....
Love, Ashlee (my neice)
Sent to me December 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment....