Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Room



Jen: I thought this poem was fitting as you wait to get your darling daughter. Love, Mom

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seams.

I know you wonder where I am ... what's taking me so long.
But remember child I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let me touch your skin.
Because today as always I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my daughter I'm doing all I can do.

Very soon you'll have a family for real and not just pretend.
But for today as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
Let the Angels bring the kisses that I send to you each day and night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment....