Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello from Russia...

We are here and I am very tired. It is not even 8 pm and I will go to bed shortly! We are settled in our room...it is Weds. evening here and I just wanted to give a few quick updates. Tomorrow, Thursday morning, I will be taken to see Victoria at 8:30 am. It is about an hour to the orphanage from the hotel. She is aware that I am adopting her, but does not know I am coming tomorrow. They will let her know in the morning. We will come back to the hotel around noon, discuss court and prep. needed. Court will be the following day, Friday, at 10 am. It feels good to finally be here. The next couple of days will be busy and after that lots of time on my hands. Hopefully, Victoria will be able to come and stay at the hotel after the court hearing....we will see! I am excited to see her tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. Jenni, the pictures of you with your daughter are filled with beautiful emotion. The picture of you two facing each other reminded me of how a mother would look at her newborn child. So grand that you have captured these special moments. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of you and Torrie in your email. Pleased you are safe and ready for "the judge"! Friday your time will be a great day for you and you can keep her with you to begin the bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you add the pictures to this page so all can share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Evening Vicki and Jen,

    I called Gordon yesterday April 14th to wish you a quick and safe trip, only to find out that you left early Tuesday morning.

    I'm sure all will go well, and we will be praying to that end.

    Love,

    Betty Jo and John

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will post pictures soon..i am not sure that I can legally yet....will ask more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment....